Amir & Harith, The FANTASTIC FRIENDS!!


Create Fake Magazine Covers with your own picture at MagMyPic.com


Sunday, May 24, 2009

My School LIFE

Today I'm going to talk about my school life.Oh, by the way we're only given weekends to update the blog. Well, back to my school life. At school, I like playing sports such as Dodgeball(sometimes it hurts though),T-ball and most of all SOCCER. I've scored 14 goals throughout my life at Mt.Albert Primary school so far. As for T-ball I got my friend Hamish out but he then claimed that he was not out. It pains if I play dodgeball and i even got hit in the stomach and on the back at the same time.

Well, homework is not that hard but at Malaysia it was too much for me.I even slept on my homework.

This week I will make sure that I finish my homework on time. By the way, I'm doing my homework with my buddy, Yinghow. He comes to my house twice a week to do his homework. If we finish in one day, on the next day we will play and enjoy that day. This is the best thing that has ever happened to me(apart from getting my PSP).

No comments:

Post a Comment