Hi there! Long time no blogging huh! Well, yesterday I went to my friend Yinghow's birthday party. First my dad sent me to Yinghow's house and then we played on his PS2. Then we went to pick up my other friend Sai and then pick up his birthday cake. After that we went back to his house. We played on his PS2 again and then Yinghow and Sai had morning tea. They had nuggets and ribena. But I didn't eat anything cos' I was fasting.
When they finished we were ready to go.
In Yinghow's car, Yinghow set up the GPS. Then we took off. on the way we saw a cricket field. Sai loves cricket. Finally we reached the destination. We found a parking. Then we saw James and Hamish. They said they were waiting for us. When we took our first step in, we saw a whole lot of people playing in the arcade. Yinghow's cousin and his friend Deangelo came as well( I think that's how his name is spelled...). So, then we went up to the party room. This lady came in and then told all of the children in the room to go to the Laser tag Briefing Room. It was so dark in there but the people who were wearing white could glow. I wore a white t-shirt so it glowed. There were some rules, points and also special abilities.
Then it was time to play. We were the yellow team but first we thought that we were orange. We came in and all of us spread out to conquer the place but we didn't find any bases until the radio said "Red Base Under Attack" repeatedly until that base was destroyed. I shot a lot of people and my team-mates did as well. It was sooooo awesome! The first game was over and the scoreboard said that the blue team was first, yellow was second and red was last. Then we played on the arcade for 15-20 minutes. Then the second game started. I took down a lot of people and a lot of bases. The game was finished and on the scoreboard it said that I was the top in the whole yellow team but we still came second. We then went up to the party room to have some food and drinks. But like I said, I was fasting so I didn't eat anything.
We left MEGAZONE at 4:55 pm. Since I was fasting Yinghow and his mum gave me something to take home and eat. It was a kebab. Then they sent me back home.
Well, that was an awesome birthday party. Catch'ya later!
Hebatnya abang... 1st place... hehehe...
ReplyDeleteMama Nabihah: za, kesian nangga tedah amer tok..
ReplyDeletenya posa ari ya.. sidak lain ya makan minum jak depannya..nya sorang-sorang jak berposa..
Alhamdulillah...
-ummi amir-